If you currently have a mortgage with Wachovia Bank (Wells Fargo) and are facing a foreclosure, we have information that can help. In most cases, unless you’ve committed some type of Mortgage Fraud, there are extenuating circumstances that have caused you to stop making timely mortgage payments. We understand this can be a difficult time for you and we’re here to help you through the process.
The most common reasons we see for an inpending foreclosure are some of the following: a possible Job loss / loss of unemployment, medical emergency or illness, or a death in the family. Also, excessive debt obligations or a decrease in pay/job demotion might be the cause for your hardship.
One thing we want you to do is to be proactive with Wachovia/Wells Fargo about your situation. Don’t ignore letters, phone calls and emails from them. This will only make matters worse in the long run.
Contact Wachovia/Wells Fargo to prevent Foreclosure
We want to help you stay in your home. Let’s work together to see if we can find a solution based on your situation and product. Here are some of the alternatives to foreclosure that our loan specialists may be able to discuss with you.
* Arrange to repay the amount that is past due over a period of time.
* Change the original rate, term, or payment of your loan.
* Sell your property so that a new buyer may be allowed to take over your loan payments.
* Sell your property and pay off your loan for less than the total amount due.
Based upon your state, product, and individual circumstances, some options may not be available to you.
Start Right Now
The sooner you call us, the more options you may have available to you. Call us today or we’ll call you and let us work with you to find ways to help you with your individual situation.
Find a Credit Counselor
Housing and Urban Development (HUD) offers lists of certified counseling agencies available to homeowners and home buyers. To find a HUD-certified housing agency in your area, please call (800) 569-4287.
Your other options to prevent a foreclosure
If Wachovia/Wells Fargo will not work with you to prevent your foreclosure, then you have a few other options:
- Work with a Foreclosure Attorney – we’ve partnered with some of the top foreclosure attorneys in the business that can help with your situation.
- Sell Your Home – companies like House Buyer Network will work with you to get you immediate help with your situation in selling your home fast.
- Consider a possible Short Sale – When you’re out of options, you can go through the process of doing a Short Sale with your house.
We also want to hear from you and your experience with Wachovia and Wells Fargo. Please comment on this page with how they have or haven’t helped your situation.